||[Nov. 7th, 2006|11:30 pm]
I've been tagged by Maria and SV lurker with the six random things meme. If you haven't filled this out yet.....consider yourself tagged!|
(1) I love election coverage and am switching between The Daily Show and CNN as I write this. Exciting!
(2) I received my first kiss in my friend's basement, from her brother, while standing over their cat's litter box. At the time, I considered this very romantic.
(3) My favourite band is the Smiths and it took me years to accept that Morrissey was gay and would probably never want to sleep with me.
(4) Like many of my fellow Canadians, I'm obsessed with hockey. (And find it very sexy when the players start stripping off their gear to fight each other. Yum!)
(5) Smallville is my first fandom - I knew fanfic and slash existed but had never read any before. So I lost my fannish virginity to Clex - Yay!
(6) The first fear I ever conquered was of Scooby Doo. They used to re-run the original series and it terrified me when I was four. I was very proud to finally make it all the way through an episode.