|Smallville: Echo Review
||[Oct. 16th, 2009|09:08 pm]
Brief comments *spoilery*
- Opening teaser was awesome! Clark using his smarts & a bunch of powers & saving everybody. Excellent rescue! And there was even some sunshine and a scene shot on location! Good Smallville, here's a cookie!
- The nerdy witness who just wanted attention was very endearing. I want him to turn up at every Metropolis crisis situation, pining for Clark's attention.
- We're supposed to be entranced by Clark's insight into Lois's thoughts but I actually felt more emotional for all the poor Queen company investors stressing about their money.
- Lois gets her best line of the season: "You can't lose me, Smallville. I have the internet on my phone!"
- Toyman is completely awesome for a) writing an insulting speech for Oliver and b) forcing him to confess to Lex's murder or get blown up real good. Bravo! If I could write a speech for Oliver that would be the precise one I'd choose. It's looping in my head right now! Toyman, you are welcome back any time!
- Of course, this being Smallville, Clark has to wreck it by apologizing to Oliver for ignoring his epic man-pain. And then Oliver looked in a window and - DAMNIT! - there was a stupid fake!Lex reflected there. Stop using fake Lexes!!!
Better than I expected and the last ep. I'll see live for a month.